We are delighted to introduce a healthy school lunch delivery service for families this year.
After a recent survey the majority of families opted to try out this new service and the children are delighted with it.
How it works?
- Parents can download the app ‘The Lunch Bag’ from the app store.
- Select your school and add your child/children.
- Order lunch before 12 noon the day before an order due.
See attached all the details and the fabulous selection of choices available to you. There is a kids sample menu with choices of:
- Bread, i.e. white or brown, roll, wrap, gluten free, wholemeal, etc.
- Spread, i.e. dairy free, butter & mayo, little butter, etc.
- Filling, ham, ham & cheese, chicken & stuffing, tuna & sweetcorn, egg mayo, strawberry jam, etc.
- Salad, i.e. lettuce, sweetcorn, cucumber, onion, etc.
- Fruit & Dairy, i.e. Banana, apple orange, petit filou, fruit post hummus & carrot sticks, raisins, etc.
- Healthy Treat, i.e. oatmeal cookie, glenisk yogurt, pancake, banana bread, fruit scone, etc.
- Or there is an alternative to a sandwich available, i.e. Pasta chicken & pesto, chicken salad, veg tray & hummus, plain pasta, fruit pot, etc.
There are many extras to choose from if you wish. Prices starting at €1.90.
There is no obligation on either the school or the family to commit to the service.